Coronavirus information

Visit the to learn how the University of Alaska is responding to the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 situation and find links to communications, policy guidance and resources.

Admissions Forms

Contact via Email and Phone: Closed to In-person Traffic

Due to response to , Admissions is closed to in-person traffic. Staff will respond to emails and calls Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Person filling out a form


Submit Forms

7u彩票网址Submit forms or ask questions at the following: 


UAA Office of Admissions
3211 Providence Drive, UC 106
Anchorage, AK 99508-4614

In Person

3901 Old Seward Highway
Anchorage, Alaska 99503

Postpone or Make Changes to an Application

Who should use this form: 7u彩票网址Undergraduate students and applicants who have not yet attended courses during their term of admission can use this form to change their program and term. In some cases, departmental approval may be needed for certain programs.

Who should use this form: 7u彩票网址Graduate students and applicants who have not yet attended courses during their term of admission can use this form to change their program and term. Departmental approval is required for changes to most graduate programs. 

Apply for Alaska Resident Tuition

Who should use this form: 7u彩票网址Alaskan resident applicants with a pending residency status. 

For more information visit our residency site, or
contact a Student information advisor at 907-786-1480  


WUE states mapWUE/WRGP applications are no longer required.

Request for Application Fee Waiver

Who should use this form: Students who are still in high school when the application fee presents a financial hardship. 

How do I qualify for a fee waiver?
7u彩票网址Students must meet certain economic need indicators such as qualifying for the ACT/SAT testing fee waiver and/or the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch program. This information  must be certified by their high school counselor.


Request Exemption from English Proficiency Exams

Who should use this form: International applicants seeking an F1 or J1 visa to travel to the United States to study who can prove current English proficiency by meeting one7u彩票网址 of the following criteria:

  • be a native speaker of English
  • Have earned a grade of C or better in a course equivalent to ENGL A111 or higher at a regionally accredited U.S. institution
  • Have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.

Paper Application (By Request Only)

Who should use this form: Students who are unable to access the can apply by printing and submitting a paper application. Paper applications are available by request only. Please contact a Student Information Advisor at (907)786-1480 to submit a request.

Change of Personal Information

Who should use this form: Students who have changed their legal name, or need to update their address, date of birth, social security number, gender or another item of personal information on their student record with the University of Alaska. 

Important Note: To update your mailing address, email address and phone number on your student record, log in to and select the Personal Information tab. 

Additional forms related to student records, degrees, evaluations and registration are available from The Office of the Registrar.

Additional forms related to financial assistance are available from Financial Aid.