College of Engineering Prototyping Lab
The College of Engineering Prototyping Lab offers professional machining and 3D printing services to bring almost any imaginable project from concept to completion.
The lab is staffed with a highly experienced machinist and lab technicians to provide precision machining, specialized fabrications, and fitting and assembly for prototypes and custom designed parts.
7u彩票网址We support research and innovation projects with services that typically cannot be performed in large scale machine shops. Services are available to University of Alaska students and faculty, governmental and non-profit organizations, and private corporations.
- Freshmen through graduate level
- Mechanical Design I, II
- Manufacturing Design
- Solid Modeling
- Geomatics Applications
- Senior Design
- Design competitions
- Student societies
- Developing project management skills
- K-12 field trips and summer camps
- Prototype creation
- Fast design iterations
- In-house fabrication and manufacturing
- Product development and entrepreneurship
- Test specimen preparation
- Federal, state, and private research projects
- Programs for high school students
- Industry and health organizations, partnerships, and projects
- STEM teacher training
- High school engineering academies